Suncatcher House is located in Casuarina Beach, which is 30 minutes north of Byron Bay and 20 minutes south of the Gold Coast. Positioned just 100m from the beach, and 300m from the shopping/dining precinct.
Suncatcher House is a double storey, white-clad, beach house, built in 2016 offering all of the luxuries you are looking for in a beachside stay. Including a pool, heating/cooling, fireplace, gourmet kitchen, 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms, 2 x outdoor entertaining decks and wifi.
Suncatcher House has been architecturally designed to let the light and breezes in. Each room has heating/cooling + fans, however, the design means that these are rarely used in day-to-day living.
Upstairs you will find;
- The master suite which has a king sized bed, an ensuite bathroom with double shower, and private balcony which faces north to capture sunshine and sea breezes.
- The guest bedroom which is large in size and features a queen-sized bed, and room for a port-a-cot on request.
- The ‘kids bedroom’ which features 4 x king single beds (2 bunk beds).
- A large bathroom that connects the guest bedroom + kids room, and features a free-standing bathtub and separate toilet and vanity area.
Downstairs you will find;
- A bedroom with a queen-sized bed (with bathroom across the hallway)
- A laundry with a washer + dryer.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Open plan living, dining, gourmet kitchen.
- Gourmet kitchen, that opens out via a bi-fold window + bar to the pool deck
- 2 x entertaining decks.
- Pool + grassed area.
We offer a 5% discount when mentioning the Tweed Coast Guide or Tweed Coast Weddings